Permanent Full Time Position
Workskills assist people with disabilities to find and sustain employment in the mainstream labour market. Over the last few years, Workskills has expanded as additional businesses have been awarded to us due to our consistent performance ratings. We are looking for an Employment Consultant to join our motivated and high performing Workskills team of experts with years of experience in the industry!
What you will be doing:
As an Employment Consultant you will be positive, enthusiastic and customer focused in order to assist in providing life changing opportunities for our clients. You will work directly with our clients in job search, job placement, post placement support and marketing our service and job seekers to prospective employers. A daily focus will be empowering and motivating our clients on their employment pathway to success.
- Have attained or working towards a relevant certificate IV (or Certificate III with 2 years relevant experience) within 12 months.
- Experience in the case management of people with disability or disadvantage and/or experience working with people with disability in other relevant contexts.
- Capacity to plan, coordinate and evaluate activities in relation to individual employment and/or training programs.
- Capacity to exercise substantial independent judgment within a framework of general supervision.
- Ability to work productively as a member of a team and contribute to team success.
- Ability to be outcome focused and achieve performance targets negotiated with management.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Sound computer literacy and data management skills.
- Valid Australian Driver’s Licence.
- A cleared Working with Children Check (WWCC).
- Current National Criminal History Check (cleared within the last 12 months).
- Experience working within Employment Services and demonstrated ability to address barriers to employment.
- Established employer networks within the local labour market.
- A sound knowledge of services and programs available from Government organisations and disability service providers.
What's on offer!
- A great working culture! We know that everyone says that, but what sets us apart is the freedom, collaboration and strong managerial support from highly experienced leaders to find different ways to achieve individualised outcomes for our clients.
- There are also individual development opportunities to assist you in reaching your own personal goals, which we believe is equally as important.
- A strong focus on work life balance which means flexible working hours and a family friendly office.
- Above award leave entitlements and up to $15,900 in tax-free pay per year as well as the option of a meal entitlement card.
Interested? We thought so. So now…
Apply below and attach your covering letter addressing the essential criteria and your resume. We will then go through your application and if you have the right experience, you will be invited to book yourself into an interview, so keep an eye on your emails. If you are ready for a challenging and exciting role within a highly successful team, then we look forward to hearing from you.
Close Date: COB Sunday 24 September 2017
For more information download the position description by clicking here
If you require any further information, please phone us on 02 4255 8027